– Rubber-mounted Twin Cam 96™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), rated at 92 ft. lbs. of torque – 6-speed Cruise Drive® transmission – Mid-mounted rider footpegs with brake and shift levers – Thunderheader Exhaust – K&N Intake – Alloy Art Front & Rear LED Signals – Drag Specialties 2 up seat – 14″ T Bars – Progressive Rear Shocks – Many more upgrades! – 5520 km – $16000
– Rubber-mounted Twin Cam 103™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) with heated O2 sensors and Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) – Stage One with Screaming Eagle Tuner – 18-inch front wheel with a lower-profile, 130/80B18 tire – Bassani Wide Oval Exhaust – Lowered rear suspension – Bat-wing, fork-mounted fairing with smoke, mini wind deflector and fairing-mount mirrors – Chrome, low-profile fuel tank console – Deep FL front fender with no trim – Stainless steel, classic touring handlebar – One-piece, two-up Street Glide® seat with perforated insert – Injection-molded hard saddlebags with colormatched latches; 26 cu. ft. volume – Inserts fill the spaces between the saddlebags and the rear fender – Streamliner footboards, brake pedal and passenger pegs – 40-watt, two-speaker Advanced Audio System by Harman/Kardon with CD/MP3 player – 12921 kms – $21500
– Frame up rebuild with less than 500km! – Hot 95 kit with VTS Heads & Intake – Thundermax Performance Tuner – S&S 570G Cams – Timkin Upgraded Crank – 5 degree rake – New Rear Fender – New Rear Wide Chrome Spoked Rim – Black powder coated Triple Trees and Fork Tubes – Black Wrinkle Coated Rocker Boxes, Primary, Cam Cover and Tranny – V&H Big Radius Exhaust – La Pera Bare Bones Solo Seat – 495 kms since rebuild! – $18900
Harley-Davidson styling heritage meets long-range riding comfort in the Road King. The large, detachable windshield and hard-shell saddlebags make this a versatile motorcycle suitable for touring or commuting. Classic styling touches include the chrome Hiawatha headlamp and clear-lens auxiliary passing lights, chrome engine covers, a deep-skirted FL front fender and white-stripe tires.
• Rubber mounted 1584cc Twin Cam 96 engine with ESPFI • 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission • Black powder-coated engine with chrome covers • Brembo triple-disc brake system • Six-gallon fuel tank • Electronic Throttle Control • 2-1-2 exhaust system • 28-spoke cast aluminum wheels, 17-inch front/16-inch rear • Large Hiawatha headlight and chrome nacelle • Auxiliary passing lights • Detachable windshield • Weather resistant and lockable GTX hard saddlebags • White Gold Pearl / Pewter Pearl Paint • 52401 km • $14000
The Harley-Davidson® Seventy-Two™ motorcycle is a metal flake dream machine, a Sportster® on a trip back to the days when the cool kids rode a Sting-Ray and the big boys parked choppers in a row on the curb. Those motorcycles were long and lean; candy-apple color and gleaming chrome shimmering in hazy summer sunlight. From its Hard Candy Big Red Flake paint and ape bars to its narrow whitewall tires, the Seventy-Two is a respectful nod to that era, and to the influence of the custom culture that still percolates today along Whittier Boulevard, the legendary cruising street in East Los Angeles also known as Route 72.
• Chrome, eight-inch round air cleaner cover • 2.1-gallon Peanut Tank with lightening hole mounting bracket • Dunlop® white wall 21-inch (MH90-21) front and 16-inch (150/80B16) rear tires • Chrome Steel Laced wheels • Chopped rear fender • One-piece, Sportster® classic solo seat • Solo seat with black textured vinyl cover • Handlebar-mounted speedometer with chrome cup • Chrome rear fender struts • Forward foot controls • 10141 km • $10600